When applied to a surface by spraying, wiping or ‘fogging’, CellarGuard leaves behind a mono-molecular layer that permanently bonds to the surface. These molecules are antimicrobial, silane based polymers that covalently bond to the surface forming a barrier of positively charged microscopic pins.
The positively charged microscopic pins attract and pierce negatively charged pathogens. The pins rupture the cell walls. This causes the pathogen to break up with lethal effect. The layer of molecular antimicrobial pins carries on working for up to 30 days on surfaces and for 24 hours on skin. Routine cleaning can continue and does not disrupt the ZoonoTM molecule or its antimicrobial activity.
Cleaskin24 Hand Sanitiser & Protectant
- Use once per day (or more regularly if desired).
- Spray liberally onto clean hands.
- Rub hands together, applying a coating to all areas of skin, until hands are dry.
- The product bonds to skin and becomes effective, when dry.
- Cleanskin24 does not rub off and will remain active on the skin’s surface for 24 hours.
- Normal washing of the hands and drying with a towel will not affect efficacy.
CellarGuard Surface Sanitiser & Protectant
- Apply weekly to Touch-Points.
- Door Handles
- Light Switches
- Kitchen & Table Tops
- Apply Monthly to all surfaces.
- For mould control, prepare the surface first with CellarGuard MouldClean.
- Mist onto clean surfaces and allow to dry.